- The Glow: This website is a great all-rounder with topics including health, wellbeing, hair beauty and more.
Fitness and Weightloss
- MyFitnessPal Blog: MyFitnessPal is a free app and website that I used to help in my weightloss quest. Their blog is a useful resource with a focus on food and fitness.
- Australian Running Calendar: This is my go-to event planner with all running events across Australia month-by-month.
- Sydney Running Festival: Sydney Running Festival is every September with varying course lengths for all abilities.
- City2Surf: City2Surf, the world’s largest organised event is in August and involves running from Sydney CBD to Bondi beach.
- Real Insurance Sydney Harbour 10K and 5K: An iconic course around Sydney harbour, this July event is one of my favourites.
- Eat Spin Run Repeat: Looking for some fitness and food inspo? This blog is the answer.
- Michelle Bridges 12WBT: Michelle Bridges is one of Australia’s best known fitness gurus. Her online 12 week body transformation program is really popular due to its high success rates.
- Yeah…Immaeatthat! This is a healthy food blog full of delicious recipes.
- Taste Not sure what to cook for dinner? This is my go-to recipe finder.
- A Dash of Meg: I’ve been following Meg’s blog for a few years. She likes to lift weights, eat Paleo and is a Registered Holistic Dietician.
- Sydney Markets: This is where Ben and I attended seafood school. I recommend their incredible fresh fish – you must visit!
- Yummly Another extensive recipe website.